Click the image to enlarge & scroll down for more products in this category
INFRARED THERAPY LAMP WITH CERAMIC GLASS FRONT-200WATT-AK-2012-R1
The old infrared lamp is back with new technology and greater effectiveness. Heat therapy is most commonly used for rehabilitation purposes. The therapeutic effects of heat include increasing the extensibility of collagen tissues; decreasing joint stiffness; reducing pain; relieving muscle spasms; reducing inflammation, and aids in the post acute phase of healing; and increasing blood flow. The increased blood flow to the affected area provides proteins, nutrients, and oxygen for better healing.
A single infrared heat lamp directed at an area of the body provides excellent and often surprising benefits. The heat and other frequencies near infrared heat lamps emit improve circulation, hydration and oxygenation. A single red infrared heat lamp directed at an area of the body provides the following excellent benefits:
• Deep penetration-up to several inches inside the body. Encourage cells to release toxins.
• Improved oxygenation and hydration of the tissues. Improved blood circulation.
• Killing infections and parasites.
• Disable harmful microorganisms, including those that cause flu, colds, Lyme disease and many other conditions.
• Faster tissue and wound healing. Relaxing for muscles and calming for the nervous system.
• Arthritis, Back Pain, Blunt Trauma, Bursitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Diabetic Neuropathy, Fibromyalgia, Muscle Sprains and Strains, Neck Pain, Neuropathy, Sciatica, Temporomandibular joint pain (TMJ), Tendonitis, Surgical Incisions, Wounds
- 200 watt infrared lamp with ceramic glass
- 100% UV protection
- 0-30⁰adjustbale angle
- auto protection against overheating
- Dimensions: 22.5 x 22.5 x 29.2 (L x W x H ) cm.
- CE approved and approved by the South African Department of Health
- 1 year exchangeable guarantee (excluding lamp)